Clean and dry room Supervisor
AESC is currently seeking a highly skilled Clean and Dry Room Supervisor to join our team for a large-scale ground-up Engineering-Procurement-Construction project. This project involves the expansion of our product portfolio with the implementation of never-built-before production lines, pushing the boundaries of cell production volume to new heights. Our work environment is fast-paced and extremely exhilarating.
We are looking for individuals with exceptional talent who are passionate about advancing energy sustainability. As a Clean and Dry Room Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of our specialized clean and dry rooms. We expect you to bring your passion for tackling difficult problems, pushing the limits of what is possible, and valuing team success beyond individual accomplishments. Additionally, an unwavering positive attitude towards sustained hard work is a key requirement.
Join us in this exciting opportunity to contribute to the advancement of energy sustainability and be a part of our innovative project team.
- Manage day-to-day activities of construction phase
- Supervising way of working quality in Clean and Dry room project;
- Coordinate all contractors’ activities and lead resolution of field construction problems
- Manage interface with actual construction teams to ensure project objectives being successfully delivered (e.g., schedule, quality)
- Facilitate focus groups to resolve significant construction issues that have been escalated
- Review and approve changes to cleanroom design if required
- Review and approve clean room validation
- Provide insight to the program on Clean room design requirements
- Ensure compliance with ISO14644
- Report construction progress/risks to Construction Manager
- Take responsibility for MEP set on site, focusing on identifying:
- Create, together with the construction manager and other inspectors, methods to measure progress
- Coach and mentor counterparts and subordinates on excellence in the construction industry
- Other duties as directed by the Construction Manager or Project Director
- Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Have at least 7 years of experience working for global leading companies in supervising and managing the construction of large industrial projects ($100m+ capex)
- Advanced knowledge and proven delivery on Engineering for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing scopes
- 3+ years working experience in clean room production
- Very good knowledge in HVAC systems with focus on clean room technology
- Knowledge of ISO14644
- Understanding of the potential implications of design changes/site instructions in relation to the key aspects identified above.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, and presentation skills are a must
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with challenging timelines, budget and goals
- Be capable of working in a close, multi-faceted team environment.
- Have an inquisitive and open attitude to exploring new ideas and willingness to continuously learn
- Ability to train and mentor colleagues on best practices for project management and execution
What we offer:
Welcome to our state-of-the-art Gigafactory, where you'll have the opportunity to tackle the world's most fascinating challenges alongside exceptionally talented individuals who are driven to make a difference. At AESC, we offer a comprehensive compensation package, including a competitive salary and a rewarding AESC bonuses program. In addition, we provide a range of valuable benefits, such as a pension program, generous vacation days, employee insurance, and relocation and commuting support. We strive to ensure that our employees are well taken care of, enabling them to focus on their work and contribute to our collective mission of changing the world.